Friday, August 1, 2008

My Maine Squeeze

I am incredibly-extra-stupid-happy. My "meet the parents" trip was a smashing success, and Jeff & I are even more puke/vomit than ever. Jeff says the last two months have been like a Dr. Scholl's commercial. I know what you're thinking. "Um, what?" That was my response exactly, to which he replied, "You know that commercial where they're walking around on clouds . . ." Awwwwwwwwwwwwww.

So Maine is full of amazing scenery and cute little port towns and sailboats and lobster and blueberries and local shops & restaurants. What's not to like? It is definitely the "cutest" place I've ever been. I did pretty well on the 2 hour sail we took, but towards the end I was feeling a little puke/vomit (and not the good kind). I met almost the entire family. Apparently, they all like me, but I usually do really well with the families. It's the boyfriends that are the problem.

So things are blissful here in LaLa Land. Skies are clear, the water's blue, everything's beautiful, and the world exploded into love all around me.

2 comments:

Juli said...

Awwww...... I'm feeling a little nauseated reading that. ::::::smooches:::::

Regi S. said...

Love that :) Glad you two travel well together.