Tuesday, September 9, 2008
Addendum to "Nerd Alert!"
So I was showing Jill my dorky pictures this morning because she needed a laugh. Dentistry is stressful. Seriously, I had an autistic kid call me a Nazi today. But I digress. So after she finished laughing at my dorkiness, she asked, "What were y'all doing in that first picture?" To which I replied, "Oh, we were out at Lake Wright Patman with our science teacher (the man half-obscured by Cortney's bouffant) looking for Caddo Indian artifacts on a rainy Saturday morning." Jill pointed out that it's not so much the glasses & braces that made me dorky, but the fact that I spent a Saturday morning looking for arrowheads with my science teacher. Duly noted.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh, and PPS - only dorks call people "Cannelonians" to be mean.
You can't even get a google hit for that word!!
:)
Post a Comment