Saturday, October 18, 2008

I was tagged by Juli.

Juli tagged me.....
Here are the rules:


1. Open your pictures folder.


2. Go to the sixth folder.


3. Open the sixth picture.


4. Import into your blog and tell the story.






This is a picture of me and my friends Lauren and Teresa at a BSF social in February of 2006. Makes me miss my long hair . . .

Now I tag Cara Beth! I know you have some beautiful pictures to share, Mrs. Buie!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How very random. I will have to start my blog soon so I can play... have to admit I already checked my 6th 6th, and I will email you mine!
:)

Cara Beth said...

Lara! I just realized that you tagged me so i did the 6, 6 thing. You should definitely check out my picture that was #6...no cheating was involved whatsoever!!! Miss you!!! I may be coming to Dallas soon. We'll see. I definitely want to see you and Brook-Lyn!

I hope you are doing marvelous!