Monday, October 13, 2008

The First Stamp in My Passport

So my amazing birthday trip to Peru has come and gone. I can't even describe how cool it was. We crammed so much action into 9 short days that I took over 900 pictures! Mr. Wonderful was the perfect travel companion, and we are even more puke/vomit than ever. There is entirely too much to write about in one blog, so I'm going to break it up into sections, some chronological, some categorical. You'll see what I mean. Today will be our departure from DFW, arrival in Cusco, and subsequent sightseeing there.

















2 comments:

Cara Beth said...

OH I'm so jealous! Was it just ya'll two? He took you to PERU? How fun is that!! Can't wait to see all of the pictures!

Anonymous said...

Yay, you are back! I was beginning to wonder if he took you to Peru forever...
Glad you had a good time, and looking forward to seeing the rest of the pictures!