I never thought it was possible to love a dog so much. This animal has won me, heart and soul. In my humble and admittedly very biased opinion, he is the cutest creature on the face of the earth. He gets his nails cut for free at PetSmart (seriously, they actually say, "Oh, don't worry about it. He's so cute!"), and people always ask me if they can keep him when I go out of town. I love the fact that he is a "mutt", and you'd be hard-pressed to find another that looks like him. He is
brilliant and playful and snuggly and extra-poofy (and I do love poofy). When I travel, he is the first thing I think of when I wake up in the morning because I miss him so much. I don't know if he has taken on the characteristics of his owner (as they say dogs do), or if God picked him out especially for me because we're so perfect for each other. He has lots of energy and is always busy, but he's also a little OCD and likes things to be in their proper place. He makes decisions and sticks with them. For instance, when he decided he no longer wanted to run with me, he pooped in my shoe, and that was that. I got the point. He takes a little while to warm up to new people (aka to quit barking maniacally and attempting to attack full-grown people from his 8 inch height), but once he does, he'll be your best friend. He likes going places and doing things, and he LOVES to be outside. He's stubborn and persistent, has lots of bad hair days, and looks much younger than he really is. He has a large wardrobe and supports the Mavs and the Aggies. And he loves me just as much as I love him..JPG)

Thursday, May 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment